lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2020

THIS IS WHY I LIVE IN MEXICO (2020) (XEL-HA, TULUM, AND PUERTO ESCONDIDO)





This video shows you exactly how amazing mexico is and why I live in Mexico now. This could be the most beautiful place on earth, you be the judge. From Cancun, to Playa Del Carmen, Akumal, Tulum, Xel-Ha, and Puerto Escondido, this video really gives you a wide perspective of what its like living in mexico now.



I am only a small youtube channel so every like and share helps a lot. I hope you enjoy this compilation and give it a thumbs up if you watch on youtube. I hope to see you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Clearest Water In The World? COZUMEL, MEXICO (2021)

Cozumel Mexico is one of the best places in the world. Make sure to watch the full video if you want to see how amazing this place really is...